Rytwiany Hotel is a former palace from the turn of 19th and 20th centuries. The palace is surrounded by a 6 hectare park with grand, old trees.
The founders of the palace were the Radziwiłł family. The history of the Palace in Rytwiany started in the years 1853-1855 when a sugar factory was erected in the area occupied in the present day by the park.
After a fire in 1924 the sugar factory was taken apart and, by the decree of duke Arthur, what storage rooms remained intact were rebuilt into a summer palace between 1927 and 1929. The park was planted in the same years. The oldest trees are those surrounding a lime tree alley in the southern part of the park, a lane of chestnuts along the western boundary and some trees of foreign origin.
A new, 3 star hotel was put into service in 2012. The hotel has a restaurant for 130 people, water & SPA zone (swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness room, solarium, dry sauna and massage room).
The first floor holds the rooms for guests – you can choose between a single room, double room and suites. The palace is surrounded by a beautiful park with a basketball court, tennis court, barbecue cabin and a fitness trail.
We offer our guests 1-person, 2-person, 3-person, 4-person rooms and apartaments. The price of each of them includes:
Available for each guest of the Rytwiany Hotel 7:00am – 10:00pm. We offer pool, jacuzzi, relaxation baths, dry sauna, tanning, a professional fitness and massage therapeutic and relaxation.
Meeting rooms ideal for training and business meetings. Rooms are available on the 20 pers., 35 pers., 50 pers., And 140 persons. (air conditioned room, TV). We are equipped with:
We also offer coffee breaks.